Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quotes of friendship

rem'z and che memories
Bestfriend Quotes #1

I love being your boo and friend..
doin little things to brighten your life
and watching you burst into a warm smile that says
"thank you for being you"
but what I like most is how you and I become this way.
There are no demands, no using each other, no pretentions, no lies.
Just letting those wonderful feelings to grow
and in return realizing that being boo and friends is a rich and rewarding experience
especially when that person is "YOU."
That makes all the difference in the world. Glad to have you around.

Bestfriend Quotes #2

Teach me how to be strong before you go,
teach me how to believe if you ever lie,
teach me how to control my tears
before I start to cry,
and please teach me how to make you stay before you say
"GOODBYE."

Bestfriend Quotes #3

Friendship lives forever as long as the two of us exist,
you may not see me, I may not see you
but the essence of the two of us exist
you may not see me, I may not see you
but the essence of friendship
will surely see us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment